Friday, August 19, 2011

I think I'm "Ugly"!

Salaams to my Muslim friends and a very big HOLA to others! :D

Hee~ I haven't updated this blog for a looooonnnng time. Well, it's not that I don't WANT to update this blog - I just DON'T KNOW what to write is all.. Since I'm always never have any ideas what to write, I'll just let the music describe how I'm feeling right now :3. Of course songs will not describe 100% of what I am feeling, but I'm just gonna leave it at that coz I'm really not into exposing my feelings to everyone right now. Enjoy the music y'all~



I think I've mentioned this before, but 2NE1 is my FAVOURITE!!! <3 This is definitely something new from them! Since I was once a rock fan (or to be precise, J-Rock fan), I really love this concept. At least it's something different from the typical clubbing/electro songs. Plus, the lyrics hold a lot of meaning. Sure we sometimes feel ugly or we're just not good enough. Even Teddy (ze producer) said he might've felt very down when he wrote this song. Why? You have to read the english subs to really understand what I'm saying, ya get me??

Anyways, like I said as of today I am not gonna reveal how I really feel like at the current moment, like before (unless I suddenly feel like it and wanting to get out from the shell for once. *gasp* 'get out from the shell'?? ain't that laruku's song??? XD). I'll just let the music do the talking. Peace out y'all! Assalamualaikum..

PS: Omo, almost forgot.. To my Muslim friends, happy fasting and celebrate Ramadhan! (and by 'celebrating' I mean connecting more with Allah and do more sunnahs) Let this Ramadhan be one of your best ones yet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment